Boobs are awesome and interesting. And if you thought that you know everything about your boobs well, let’s see. There are things that would really surprise you. Here’s 15 facts you didn’t know about boobs
15. Female breasts are made of fat, nerves, veins, arteries, breast tissue, and connective tissue.
14. There 8 kinds of nipples; normal, flat, puffy, short nipple, long nipple, inverted grade 1, inverted grade 2 and inverted grade 3
13. Unfortunately, 1 out of 8 women is diagnosed with breast cancer so regular visit to the doctor is highly recommended for women
12. There is what we called, nipplegasms in which an oxytocin is released when nipples are stimulated that causes vaginal orgasm
11. Typically, boobs will grow for 2 or 4 more years after getting your first period
10. TLC’s Strange Sex featured the world’s largest bra size, 102ZZZ
9. The size of your boobs changes every month due to hormones change during your period and ovulation that will make your boobs bigger
8. Don’t freak out if you discover that your boobs are not equal; your left breast is bigger than your right breast – because that’s perfectly normal
7. According to the University of Kentucky study, “smoking breaks down a protein in the skin called elastin, which gives youthful skin its elastic appearance and supports the breast.”
6. Nipples are actually darker during pregnancy. It’s normal
5. Surprisingly, each nipple consists of 15-20 openings for breast milk to release and those openings are called lobes. Each lobe has 20-40 lobules with attached milk ducts
4. Sleeping facedown is a favorite sleeping position since it’s comfortable. Sadly, it can affect the shape of your boobs
3. Nipple and areola are really dusky that is why they are darker than the rest of the breast
2. Since all human started as generic embryo so men also have nipples. In the early stage of development, embryos follow a female blueprint
1. According to a scientific survey of thousands of boobs, it is 100% true that your boobs will be happier if you take off your bra.